Several steps are involved in producing a successful recruiting or orientation program.
1. A subject matter expert will work closely with the Stage Fright program director and writer in
collecting pertinent information.
2. A conceptual design will be developed to produce a treatment.
3. Upon approval of the treatment, a first draft script will be written.
4. After review and approval of the first draft, content revisions will be made to develop the
5. Shooting locations will be scouted and selected according to the requirements of the script.
6. The production manager will do a complete pre-production breakdown, including
talent specifications, prop requirements, location needs, art materials, etc.
7. Stage Fright Productions will supply the subject matter expert with a list of pre-production
8. Stage Fright Productions will contact production personnel and arrange location clearances
prior to production.
Sunday, April 03, 2011, stage fright